The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kudos to the NLM


I wanted to pass on this link to you from the NLM. They have a great post over there about appareled amices and some great pictures from the Fraternidad de Christo Sacerdote y Santa Maria Reina. If any of you speak Spanish, I would appreciate any comments about their website (the Fraternity not the NLM). I'd like to know more about them. I'd also like to know why they are saying Mass outside in their pictures. I saw a link on their website, but alas I am ignorant and my lingual skills stink! You can find the link to their website on the vocation station on the right side of my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, whatever you find out, please do let us know! I'd love to feature them on the Traditional Vocations blog. Equally, do let us know how we can improve things.

God bless,
Mark