The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Sad Post

My Dear Friends,





It is with great sadness that I make my first post after lent. For anybody who knew or has had contact with Sister Mary Francis at Holy Family Church, I regret to pass on the news that Sister went to God today, Saturday, March 29th at 5:31 AM. As of yet, funeral arraingements are incomplete, but I will post later with the details.


Sister Mary Francis

Requescat in Pace

3 comments:

a thorn in the pew said...

I am sorry for your loss. WIll keep you and parish in my prayers. God bless.

Donald R. said...

As a distant member of the Latin Mass Community, I never really got to know Sr. M.Francis, but I will miss this pleasant fixture at H.F.

How nice it was to see the witness of her traditional habit.

May she rest in peace...

Zach said...

Sister Mary Francis could only be described as a faithful Catholic and Franciscan with utmost dedication to the Church and Christ. She was a vibrant sould who will be greatly missed.

I apologise for not getting the updated information on her Requiem Mass on the blog in time. I do promise that I will post pictures of the somber event.