The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Comin Back




I know I haven't posted in a long time. Partially because I haven't had anything interesting to say. Also, because my computer had a pretty nasty virus that I wanted to get rid of before I accessed my blog. I didn't want it to spread that thing around.




I have been up to a few things though. Check out this video I made of a traditional Mass recently celebrated at St. Michael's in Worthington, Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWKXFQFQHq8




I will also be posting a video of pictures of Sr. Mary Francis' funeral. Copies will be available to anybody who's interested. That should all be coming soon!

4 comments:

Alexander said...

I have a brilliant idea. You should come down to Dayton for a visit to the TLM at the beautiful Our Lady of the Rosary Church. Come on, you know you want to.

Zach said...

Actually, I was planning to when I got back from my interviews in Denton at the end of May. Are you going to watch the FSSP ordinations on EWTN?

Alexander said...

There's FSSP ordinations on EWTN??

Zach said...

Yup! http://www.ewtn.com/tv/NAadv0508.asp

Look at Friday, May 30th at 11:00 AM EST. I think I'll do a post on it soon!