The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Coming Soon!

Greetings!

I'm back from St. Louis where I had an amazing pilgramage. I will be sharing pictures with you soon of my visit to the Rome of the west. I have pictures of my visits to the Shrine of St. Joseph, the Old Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis King of France, the New Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis King of France and St. Francis de Sales Oratory under the care of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest. I also have pictures of the first ordinations of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest in the United States at the Cathedral Basilica with Archbishop Raymond Burke. I took 277 pictures (sorry I can't post them all here) so I will get some up as soon as I can, however, right now I'm very tired.

I also want to give a plug to St. Louis Catholic who, with his wonderful family, took me in for 3 days to make my pligramage possible. Thanks again.

Deo Gratias!

3 comments:

thetimman said...

It was nice to have you. The kids especially were sad when you left.

I was wondering, could you take the reference to my last name off the post? Just for privacy. Thanks. Thanks for the link, too. I'll reciprocate.

Zach said...

Done and done!

thetimman said...

Thanks, Zach. Your St. Louis posts are great. We prayed for you today-- the first High Mass of Fr. Avis was, as you can imagine, great, with another great sermon by Msgr. Schmitz-- and we are grateful for all of you who contemplate the great sacrifice of the priesthood.

Good luck, keep in touch.