The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off to St. Louis




The Lord has provided me a great opportunity coming up. I will be heading out to St. Louis this upcoming Thursday to attend the first ordinations for the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest in the United States. I imagine it will be pretty amazing! I'm looking forward to talking to some of the seminarians and priests in the Institute as well as spending some quality time in discernment and prayer while I'm out there. I will be sure to post pictures here on the website to show all of the grandeur and symbolism of ordinations in the Traditional Roman Rite. I will see you all when I get back! Please prayer for me. St. Christopher pray for me!




oremus pro invicem




2 comments:

a thorn in the pew said...

I will kep you in my prayers this week. Let us know how it goes and take photos if you can! What a wonderful plan!

Anonymous said...

I wish I understood the threat and response reformist Catholics see in modernism and how their response must be the response of everyone.

I see this in all fundamentalist movements that are prominent (Protestant, Islamic, etc.) and wonder if you see these as coincidental or having a connection?

Yours,
rationalpsychic.wordpress.com