The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here at Holy Family


Well, I've spent a week so far at Holy Family and...



I LOVE IT!

The people here are absolutely awsome. I'm just now beginning to lear my prayers to serve low Mass and in two weeks I will begin to lear a High Mass. It' s really exciting. I've been really busy working here and it's nice to center my prayer life with a pretty stable prayer schedule. I don't have a lot of time to blog because I'm so busy, but I thought I would share this with the internet world. Please Pray for me!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Smith said...

Consider it done. Blog when you can.