The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coming Soon: Church Highlights

Lately, I've been told that my blog doesn't have very many "encouraging" things on it and that it can be depressing, so I am going to start a new, uh.... segment (that sounds good enough) on my blog. I'm going to try, at least once a week, to put pictures with histories of parishes I visit that have either been preserved from the distruction of the late 20th century or new parishes that have risen above the hippie standard. I'm hoping to have my first "Church Highlight" on Holy Family Parish on the lower west side of Columbus, OH, by tomorrow evening. Look for it!

{]:-)

No comments: