The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Monday, March 12, 2007

Msgr. Schmitz on the Renewal of the Liturgy

I happened across this speech by Msgr. Michael Schmitz ICRSP (Vicar General of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest) on the classical Roman Rite and the Mass in general from the Institute of Christ the King website courtesy of the New Liturgical Movement Blog. I thought I would share the link here as well. I think this is one of the best and richest commentaries on the classical Roman Rite I have ever heard and truly worth bookmarking, printing, and adding to your library.

Msgr. Schmitz on the Renewal of the Liturgy

No comments: