The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sacramentum Caritatis

Well, as most of you have probably seen, today the Holy Father released the Apostolic Exhortation Sacramentum Caritatis. I read it quickly this morning. I'm going to print it later so I can make some annotations. I'm not entirely sure what to think of it at this moment. My first impression is that its not strong enough, but then again I haven't taken an in depth look at it. I will post my comments on it here in the next couple of days.

No comments: