The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Monday, January 21, 2008

Better Late than Never!


Wow, I hadn't realised how long I have been blogging. It's almost been a year now.

I was just going through some of my older posts and was reminiscing about my trip to St. Louis. I was taking a look at this post about St. Francis de Sales Oratory and realised that I NEVER POSTED THE PICTURES OF FR. TALARICO'S FIRST MASS!!!!

Well, here they are. I think a lot of these pictures turned out well. Plus, the Institute was taking advantage of their indult to use blue vestments. It's all pretty awesome. Please remember Fr. Talarico in your prayers as he is now out at the ICRSS oratory in New Jersey.

(BTW, the pictures are extremely out of order. They're still cool though)


























No comments: