The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Friday, January 11, 2008

A Cool Picture


I was just working at Holy Family this morning and found a great picture from a book on the Holy Family. I have seen pictures of the Immaculate Heart and the Sacred Heart but I've never seen all of the Holy Family depicted with St. Joseph's Chaste Heart. Either way, I thought it to be very cool.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey Zach,
I really like that picture. Is there any chance you know of anywhere that sells a print of it? I would really enjoying having it framed in my house.

Zach said...

I had copied this picture on a scanner from a book cover. I'm not sure if I even have the book man. I do know that the picture isn't copyrighted and I don't hold any rights to it. If you want to copy it off of this blog, feel free to do so.