The Value of the Mass

The Value of the Mass
Up to our own times, it has been the constant concern of supreme pontiffs to ensure that the Church of Christ offers a worthy ritual to the Divine Majesty, 'to the praise and glory of His name,' and 'to the benefit of all His Holy Church - Pope Benedict XVI, Summorum Pontificum

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Title Picture


I've had a couple of people ask me for a copy of the title picture on my blog. I'm making it available here for download. Just simply right click and save. I can't remember if I gave any information about it either. The picture is of a Solemn High Mass in a bombed out church in Germany in 1945 to celebrate the end of the war. I think it goes without saying how powerful this image is.
I should proabably give credit where credit is due as well. I got this picture from my friend over at St. Louis Catholic. Check his blog out. It's a great thing!

No comments: